Menu

uh..wow! Startwrite is cooler than i thought!

kwickimom

I have been using the program but did not realize until today that you can copy and paste ANYTHING into it and it will turn it into cursive. How cool!! Now I have no excuse to not do my own copywork.

I was hand typing everything and got the lightbulb idea to try and copy and paste...and voila!! Maybe, just maybe, I should have read the manual :D

I really like it. I do a lot of tracing worksheets. I am using it for myself and have decades of bad handwriting habits to overcome. The tracing is very effective.

I paste in KJV scripture memory verses and vocabulary words from SOW and Bedell, my two main curriculums and sometimes seasonal poems.

Bedell is moving much slower through Genesis than SOW is, so I'm taking a break in the SOW lessons to cover Psalms. I'm going to paste in some Psalms from the Metrical Scottish Psalter and maybe a few hymns.

I keep forgetting to call them to order using the HSBC discount (25%).

I have been using copywork I made with the demo months ago, and it's great. I like the colorful lines. I'm just doing HWT print right now, but we'll be doing G-D connected italic next year, and I plan to practice that myself too. I also have bad handwriting and would like to correct it.

Ok, I remembered to order this today! I'm having so much fun doing G-D style italic print (getting used to that before I work on italic cursive) copywork!

My son looked at me like this :blink: when I showed him what I was doing and that it was so much fun. :lol:

I'm going through some AOCopywork Year 1 selections so far.

I keep forgetting to call them to order using the HSBC discount (25%).

I have been using copywork I made with the demo months ago, and it's great. I like the colorful lines. I'm just doing HWT print right now, but we'll be doing G-D connected italic next year, and I plan to practice that myself too. I also have bad handwriting and would like to correct it.

Ooh really, 25%?

I have been wanting to buy this and now maybe I will...

My son can always use handwriting practice and I love being able to use the HWOT font as well as others. I think there's a reason I just signed in for a moment before going to bed. :D

Yep! Ended up being $29.95, or something like that. You just have to call and give the code to get it. I tried entering the code online, and that didn't work.

You can find the phone number and code on the HSBC website. Just sign in, then search for startwrite, or there's a link toward the bottom for ongoing discounts, and it's in the writing section.