Menu

Math Mammoth Sale?

Edwena

Homeschool Buyers Coop has a month dedicated to math products- I do believe it is March Madness- and you should be able to buy MM at 40% off during that time. That is when I bought mine. :)

Membership to the coop is free and they have some great deals throughout the year.

I believe MM also goes on sale through Maria's website and I've seen it at 20% off when buying directly through her.

I just recently joined the co-op so didn't get to see it last year but with this sale - can you just buy one or two years or is it a bundle package of all the years?

Thanks.

It's a bundle. You can get the different series: Light Blue, Blue, Green, Gold or different combos thereof.

I just recently joined the co-op so didn't get to see it last year but with this sale - can you just buy one or two years or is it a bundle package of all the years?

Thanks.

An example... Last year, the entire light blue series (1-6) was $65. That's the normal price of just 2 years, so it's a good deal! I already have 1 and 2, but it will still be worth it to me to buy the 1-6 series if they have it at that price again!

Homeschool Buyers Coop has a month dedicated to math products- I do believe it is March Madness- and you should be able to buy MM at 40% off during that time. That is when I bought mine. :)

Membership to the coop is free and they have some great deals throughout the year.

I believe MM also goes on sale through Maria's website and I've seen it at 20% off when buying directly through her.

Thanks!

Email from Maria Miller today:

Just wanted to drop a quick note. I'll be running a short-time 20% off sale on Math Mammoth downloads & CDs in the latter part of February (at Kagi store).

Additionally, Homeschool Buyers Co-op will have a group buy for Math Mammoth bundle products in March.

Emphasis mine. I bought in December and couldn't have waited for the sale (I kept hoping for a Christmas sale), but it was worth it :). I am very happy with MM.