Menu

My PDG is growing up...this is not a brag post, just funny

Guess what PDG's birthday wish is?

To watch Hamlet.......with David Tennant. :lol: Is it normal for a 7 year old to have a crush on an actor?

She's watching in rapt attention right now asking all about the story. She's engrossed!!!

My 10yo agrees. :)

My first real actor crush was Randolph Mantooth, from the show Emergency. I still have my Emergency lunchbox. I saw him on an episode of Ghost Whisperer recently. I think I blushed when I realized who it was. I don't normally watch that show, but I sat with dh through the entire episode. :lol::lol: I think I told him why too.

Buy her a Tardis cookie jar if you don't already own one, she'll love you forever. thinkgeek has a few other ideas.

My first real actor crush was Randolph Mantooth, from the show Emergency. I still have my Emergency lunchbox.

MINE TOO!!!! One Rampart One, One Rampart One. Doo doo deeeeeee dooooooo!!!!!! I just remembered that when you posted this!

Buy her a Tardis cookie jar if you don't already own one, she'll love you forever. thinkgeek has a few other ideas.

It's already on my Amazon wish list for Christmas next year. She has two DW DK "dictionaries" that she brings in the car whenever we are on an extended drive.