Menu

Small windfall of fun money for MOM! Help me find something to buy?

We have a small windfall of money, most goes into savings, and we are a frugal family. My kids and hubby are into archery, so they bought new bows and supplies today. I went with them, took pictures, enjoyed their enthusiasm and will scrap pages.

I love scrapping (do it digitally) and have all that I need for this hobby.

My family now wants mom to get something for mom.

I am looking at the thought of something that might help me organize homeschool, my computer online job (I am an on line personal secretary for a well known designer), and I do the bills for our family.

So, my fellow homeschoolers and managers of homes, I need your recommendations.

I am fine computer wise, and have two screens now.

So if you can toss out some ideas that I can ponder

I am wanting to find ways to organize in a way I can have one side homeschool, one side business and then a rolling area for finances.

I hope I am making sense!

Unless you consider work and homeschooling your "fun" something for organization isn't just for you.

What do you love to do or would you love to do? Is there a class you could sign up for? An overnight or weekend trip you could take? A ridiculously expensive pair of shoes you have been admiring? Try to find something that is just for you.