Menu

French Translation

Can anyone help me translate this??? I think that I understand most of it but I'm not sure if it is a rebuke or a philosophical statement.....

A tout ceux qui font du mal aux gens gratuitement sans se demander l'impact que sa peut avoir !ne trouvez-vous pas que l'on vit déjà dans un monde bien dur qu'il y a déjà énormément de difficultés a vivre tranquille, foutez nous la paix et balayer devant chez vous au lieu de balayer devant chez les autres !!!tout ceux q...ui sont d'accord avec moi

Thank you for the help!!!

Can anyone help me translate this??? I think that I understand most of it but I'm not sure if it is a rebuke or a philosophical statement.....

A tout ceux qui font du mal aux gens gratuitement sans se demander l'impact que sa peut avoir !ne trouvez-vous pas que l'on vit déjà dans un monde bien dur qu'il y a déjà énormément de difficultés a vivre tranquille, foutez nous la paix et balayer devant chez vous au lieu de balayer devant chez les autres !!!tout ceux q...ui sont d'accord avec moi

Well, let me see.

"To all of those who do evil to people liberally, without asking themselves about the impact it could have. Don't you find that we already live in a hard world wherein there are already enormous difficulties in living peacefully? Let us work peace and worry about our own affairs instead of meddling in others. All of those who are with me. . . "

This is how I'd take it. I don't know why it ends that way, however, and the exclamation points throw me.

It was on Facebook. My ex-mother-in-law wrote it to her niece.

I'm assuming she's from Quebec? Because that's very Québécois French...

Here's my attempt as the closest word by word translation possible

To those who do evil to others without asking themselves what the impact will be! Don't you think we already live in a quite harsh world and there are enough difficulties in living quietly [i'm not entirely sure how to translate 'tranquille' here. It's not quite peacefully, not quite quietly. It's more like 'not being bothered by others']. Leave us alone (in a not nice manner, thescrappyhomeschooler suggested bugger off which has the same connotations ) and go sweep the front of your own house instead of sweeping in front of the others' !!! Everyone w...ho agrees with me

I'm assuming she's from Quebec? Because that's very Québécois French...
Actually, My Ex-Mother-in-Law is from France from the area around Lille. But her family of birth are gypsies and she grew up traveling in caravans. They speak some other language that they spoke when they wanted to talk about me or about "private" matters. I've always loved Hugette. She is really sweet and also blunt.

Actually, My Ex-Mother-in-Law is from France from the area around Lille. But her family of birth are gypsies and she grew up traveling in caravans. They speak some other language that they spoke when they wanted to talk about me or about "private" matters. I've always loved Hugette. She is really sweet and also blunt.

Well, then maybe the connotations I used while translating are slightly off. But they wouldn't be completely off either.