Menu

It is time. I think I'm going Zen

I agree - keep posting pictures! You are inspiring me to get cracking on my list to do around here. And, I'm loving your dog ... kind of wish he(she?) was in the dining room picture and kitchen picture somewhere. It's as it he(she?) was staking his claim to belonging in each room *after* the clutter was removed. ;)

He is a Basset hound wannabe. His mother was a full German short-hair pointer with papers. His father was the Basset. Baxter points and sniffs. It is kind of funny to watch.

Way to go! Everything is looking incredible! I am one of those weirdos who actually enjoys going through everything and tossing it. Every couple of months the phrase for the week is "Mom is on a rampage". :D

It makes me feel accomplished. lol

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the bedrooms.

• 2 weeks later...

Photos look fab, Parrothead. Have you done any more rooms lately?

You inspired me to attack my own house again. I've found I can be quite ruthless, until I get to my music CDs and my books. Somehow I just cling to them like they equal who I am, my self-belief, or something!!

Thank you for posting this thread and sharing photos!

Decluttering is catching...just today this thread helped me get rid of:

The sweater drying rack that came with my dryer. I don't own any sweaters.

A hepa filtration unit that I've kept for a year...hoping that I could finally find replacement filters for it.

Rolls of Christmas wrap. I buy new every year cuz it's fun.

A 15 inch t.v. that was given to us months ago...we don't even know if it works!

And 2 disposable furnace filters that don't even fit my furnace!

Why was I keeping these things? :001_huh:

Oh, and I like the wall paper in your house! (except the red and white checks in the kitchen) I think it accents the wood nicely.