Menu

Has anyone gone to America's Best for glasses?

Guest momk2000

Guest momk2000

America's Best just opened near me and I'm wondering if anyone has used them? I need new glasses, and don't want to pay $400. I would love to hear reviews both good and bad. Thanks. :)

I've only had a great experience here. The doctor's have really worked with me on getting my prescription just right even though it's taken a few visits. i keep tearing up during the eye exam so my focus is always off. I generally wear contacts and keep my glasses for back up so I got the cheapest ones with no extras added on. They've been good for me. (and fairly inexpensive)

I've only used them since we have no vision coverage with our insurance. I've had no complaints, the prescription is always correct, the doctors have been great, the glasses always fit and they always have something I like.

The only "issue" I have with them, at least with the store here, is they are very pushy about getting add-ons and doing the screening tests for the eye exam. Usually they are pretty good if I say no, but I've had at least one sales associate irritate me when he acted almost mad that I wouldn't purchase any of the add on packages for my glasses.

But I still go to them, nobody else in town can beat their price and I'm always happy with my glasses.