Menu

OMG I AM FAMOUS!! OK not really but still....

A few months ago some video/tv producer type people came out to do a series of commercials and promos for our school and I had to speak in front of a camera with all the lights blazing down on me. I was SO NERVOUS. I was sweating profusely and trying not to stutter. At any rate, the first of the commercials is done and I am in it and I don't sound like a total idiot!!! :D

They did such a great job and I am so proud of my school:

It's funny because if you knew me IRL you would be able to tell that my voice sounds like I have a sock stuffed down my throat...and that is exactly what it felt like! As soon as they flicked the cameras on my throat went dry, I started sweating and my hands were shaking. I do public speaking all the time and I never get nervous but man, something about that camera made me almost pee my pants! :lol:

It's funny because if you knew me IRL you would be able to tell that my voice sounds like I have a sock stuffed down my throat...and that is exactly what it felt like! As soon as they flicked the cameras on my throat went dry, I started sweating and my hands were shaking. I do public speaking all the time and I never get nervous but man, something about that camera made me almost pee my pants! :lol:

We are glad you didn't pee your pants. :lol:

:D you would never know!

Great commercial and it was nice to "see" you....even if you had wet pants.

Faithe

Awww, thank you. You are all so sweet. It was an interesting experience watching how they set the whole thing up...the different "takes"... how they took our various interviews and cut and spliced them to fit each other. And those lights are HOT! I will definitely have more compassion for ANYONE being interviewed on camera from now on because it was pretty intimidating!

That was fun! Seeing you "in person on film" lol was very cool. You were very professional AND warm. Nice job!

I miss that long hair in your picture though. When I think of you, it's that picture that I think of (ending a sentence with a preposition and ruining any chance of getting accepted at the school).