Menu

Problems downloading from Peace Hill Press

I've tried to download some audio lectures from PHP but I keep getting a message saying "AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder." I rang my bank, who said they have authorised the money to go through.

Apparently this is a common problem with overseas purchases. Has any had this, or knows what to do?

I've tried to download some audio lectures from PHP but I keep getting a message saying "AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder." I rang my bank, who said they have authorised the money to go through.

Apparently this is a common problem with overseas purchases. Has any had this, or knows what to do?

You need to contact PHP. It happened to me with TOG when we were overseas and they had to process the orders manually. It never happened with CBD, Amazon or Rainbow but for some reason it did with TOG and another website where I bought pre-cut fabric to make diaper covers. Not sure why it happens with some and not with others. Anyway, just contact PHP to put your order through manually. To my knowledge and given our previous experience, there's nothing else you can do.

I had this exact problem last week with PHP trying to purchase the SOTW2 student pages. The exact same error message. Someone skimmed my mastercard details and attempted 6 fraudulent transactions before my bank called me and told me to cut up the card. Triple check with your bank there has been no unauthorised access on your account!

I had this exact problem last week with PHP trying to purchase the SOTW2 student pages. The exact same error message. Someone skimmed my mastercard details and attempted 6 fraudulent transactions before my bank called me and told me to cut up the card. Triple check with your bank there has been no unauthorised access on your account!

:scared: Are you serious! No that was not what happened with us. We used to get notified when a transaction went through our card anyway (while overseas) and nothing out of the ordinary had happened. It was just a system thing. With the site where I got our diapers (Diaperkit.com) the lady later made some changes to her system and I was able to use my credit card after that without any problems.

Thank you! Glad it's not just me :) I'm confident there's no problem with my card because I was talking to my bank for quite a while this afternoon while we tried to work out what the problem was. I have heard it's a common problem when overseas cards are used on American sites.

Yes, I had this happen when trying to download from PHP too. Apparently their system just doesn't 'do' Australia. It was suggested to me that I phone them but I think the price of the phone call would far exceed what I was going to spend and I don't think dh would be too impressed :tongue_smilie:. Plus, with the time difference it might be hard to get them in office hours and I don't want to leave credit card details on an answering machine.

It's a shame. I would love to purchase the mp3 writing lectures.

Yes, I had this happen when trying to download from PHP too. Apparently their system just doesn't 'do' Australia. It was suggested to me that I phone them but I think the price of the phone call would far exceed what I was going to spend and I don't think dh would be too impressed :tongue_smilie:. Plus, with the time difference it might be hard to get them in office hours and I don't want to leave credit card details on an answering machine.

I wonder if you e-mailed them to ask, maybe they'd be willing to Skype or something? Just a thought. I don't know if they would!

When I had the issue while ordering TOG the situation was resolved via e-mails. I would just contact PHP via e-mail.