Menu

Baby blessing roll call.....who is preggo and who are our new moms? adoptions too :)

We are going through the process of foster to adopt again....does that count? :blushing:

Congratulations to all the new mamas and mamas to be! It's nice to have it condensed into one thread. Sending out prayers, sticky vibes and wishes for quick, safe deliveries to all of you :)

#5 will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. He's wonderful, but I do hope to get a free arm sometime soon! :tongue_smilie:

Sounds like you need a sling!

We are going through the process of foster to adopt again....does that count? :blushing:

Why wouldn't it?

I'm expecting #3 but I still don't know how far along I am! I'm already feeling pretty strong movements, so I'm guessing it will be before August, which is when I originally thought I was due. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Valentine's Day. This is going to be the longest 10 days of my life!

The first grandbaby = my baby, for those who don't know. :001_smile:

I did NOT know!! SO cool!!! So, you and your mom got to be pregnant at the same time?! AWESOME!!!! My college friends thought it was so strange that I had a baby sister. She was 4 at my wedding and an aunt at 5!! (She was my mom's and dad's 6th. I was the first - I was 19 when she was born!)