Menu

We found out we are having twin GIRLS!

Total surprise- we have five sons and one daughter who will be 7 when they are born!

Twins was a shock- now I am in double shock- I thought maybe one was a girl- but two!

Very, very happy- I do adore my boys and would have loved twin boys too;)

Anyway- one little girl will be named Amy (or Aymee) after my beloved sister- so we need another name! DH likes Hope- but it can be a middle name...

Any thoughts?

Thank you hive friends,

Rebecca

Congratulations! My surprise twin girls are 13 months old. It's a wild ride! :) They have 4 older brothers so they were just the icing on the cake as we like to say. :)

I very much wanted to name one of my girls Claire so I'd suggest Amy and Claire. :)

Congratulations! My surprise twin girls are 13 months old. It's a wild ride! :) They have 4 older brothers so they were just the icing on the cake as we like to say. :)

I very much wanted to name one of my girls Claire so I'd suggest Amy and Claire. :)

:iagree: Oh, I love this suggestion! My name is Claire, and my absolute best friend in the world is named Amy! She is like a sister to me, and we laugh about how similar we are, and how we were twins born to different moms! We met in the 5th grade, were fast friends through high school (and loyal lab partners!), and then we were college roommates (and still loyal lab partners, since we both were biology majors). One of my girls has Amy as her middle name, and another one has Claire.

Total surprise- we have five sons and one daughter who will be 7 when they are born!

Twins was a shock- now I am in double shock- I thought maybe one was a girl- but two!

Very, very happy- I do adore my boys and would have loved twin boys too;)

Anyway- one little girl will be named Amy (or Aymee) after my beloved sister- so we need another name! DH likes Hope- but it can be a middle name...

Any thoughts?

Thank you hive friends,

Rebecca

How about Anne, Anna, or Ann?

My sisters (age 43) are identical twins, Amy Louise and Ann Laura.

Love it! :001_smile:

Having twins' names start with different letters may help others remember who is who as they grow up. I have a hard time with siblings who have the same letter names-go figure. With twins, I like to see them start with different letters for ease and to have their own name that's not similar to their twin's name. But it's not really a big deal either. :) (I have twins btw.)

Thank you!

My 6 year old daugher's name is Abigaile Hannah (Abigaile with an "e" ;) )

Then we will have Amy or Aymee (with an "e" ;))

I love Anna, Eliana (DH doesn't like so much), Avery, Avril (doesn't follow in our tradition of biblical names),Adelaide (Ada or Addie), Annabella (Bella),Bethanie...

I also like Sylvie but don't think it will "fit" us.

This might be hard.:D

Rebecca

I love Anna, Eliana (DH doesn't like so much), Avery, Avril (doesn't follow in our tradition of biblical names),Adelaide (Ada or Addie), Annabella (Bella),Bethanie...

I also like Sylvie but don't think it will "fit" us.

This might be hard.:D

Rebecca

My vote is for Adelaide! :D