Menu

Speaking of Flyladyish stuff, there's an app for that!

I just found this in the App store on my iPhone. It's called HomeRoutines and it's $4.99. It has a 5-star rating. I've not used it yet; has anyone? For $5 I might get it and try it out.

And, there's one for Motivated Moms, too! It's $9.99, 3.5 stars. There is also a free version. I might download that one and see how I like it.

I have the HoomeRoutines one and I *love* it! It makes Flylady workable for me. For some reason, I really enjoy checking things off on my ipod, and I love that it resets overnight for me so the next day it's ready to go again. (I got sick of wiping dry erase marker off my laminated routines, and then just stopped doing them altogether before I got this app.)

I have the HoomeRoutines one and I *love* it! It makes Flylady workable for me. For some reason, I really enjoy checking things off on my ipod, and I love that it resets overnight for me so the next day it's ready to go again. (I got sick of wiping dry erase marker off my laminated routines, and then just stopped doing them altogether before I got this app.)

Me, too! I love it. I especially love that I can edit the routines so that it's completely customized for me.