Menu

...About Elemental Science

Hedgehogs4

Is this program still in the developing stages? Every time I go to their website and click on anything but the grammar stage links, there is this same web page that comes up saying, "not sure what you're looking for?"

"um...yes, actually I am...I'm looking for your logic stage materials which you have listed on the website, but apparently do not exist..."

Anyone have experience with this? I'm dying to find out more, because there seem to be quite a few ES fans here, but I can't get very far with them.

tia.

I believe her Logic stage materials are still being developed. I am on her yahoo group and I think she is supposed to have another logic stage set out this spring. I'm not sure if she has one out already. However, I have found that the program we are using could be beefed up for the logic stage easily. We are using Chemistry.

We were in the process of revamping the website, here's the link to the bio info page, which is now up. Here the link to the bio samples page which contains a one week preview sample of Biology for the Logic Stage. A more extensive sample will be coming in the next month or so. Sorry about the difficulty, it's been harder than I thought to get the website exactly the way I wanted it :). If you have any more questions, let me know.

ETA: The logic links are not active yet as the programs are still in development, hopefully though the above will give you an idea of where we are going :)