Menu

Tired of being the Snack Master and Cook -- Would everyone stop asking me for food!

We used to have more of that. Now everyone has water bottles for the day that live in the kitchen. Morning snack is always a piece of fruit that they can help themselves to. For afternoon snack, they can help themselves to some pre-cut veggies (carrots, cukes, celery), and/or a spoon of peanut butter, and/or 1-2 crackers. I keep it all serve yourself, and at a time when I say. Then, when I'm making dinner I do it ALL BY MYSELF, unless I ask a specific child for help. :)

We used to have more of that. Now everyone has water bottles for the day that live in the kitchen. Morning snack is always a piece of fruit that they can help themselves to. For afternoon snack, they can help themselves to some pre-cut veggies (carrots, cukes, celery), and/or a spoon of peanut butter, and/or 1-2 crackers. I keep it all serve yourself, and at a time when I say. Then, when I'm making dinner I do it ALL BY MYSELF, unless I ask a specific child for help. :)

OK so the baggie of sugar peas went over good with the younger three. The older ones found my stash of chocolate. :001_huh: At least my cheese-its are still safe!