Menu

A question about Rainbow Science from New Beginnings Publishing

Veritaserum

"Navigate theories on the age of the earth, the dinosaurs, and human evolution with ease and without compromising your children's developing faith. The Rainbow teaches the Truth while exposing the fantasies of humanistic theories. A brief Parent Fortification is provided to give you the confidence you need in guiding your children."

Does this mean that evolution gets "disproved" in favor of YEC?

Or, asked another way:

Can this program comfortably be used by Christians who accept evolution as the process used by God? :)

Related question, what is taught about the age of the earth?

We used this 5 years ago, so I don't remember exactly how this was handled, but as a Christian who believes Christians can accept evolution ;) we used this program. I really liked the program. I no longer have the program, so unfortuntually can't look at it to answer any specific questions.

But Bump!

We used this 5 years ago, so I don't remember exactly how this was handled, but as a Christian who believes Christians can accept evolution ;) we used this program. I really liked the program. I no longer have the program, so unfortuntually can't look at it to answer any specific questions.

But Bump!

Thanks! I emailed the author, too, and his response makes me think we could make it work. I'm glad to know that you used it without much trouble. :)