Menu

Can you recommend a great laptop carry case?

I'm hoping for functional and pretty.

Is that possible?

If not, I just want to find one that is great in some way.

Next question: when people use their laptop at Panera Bread or Starbucks and it's all set up. . . and they want more coffee or to use the bathroom. . . do they pack up and take the laptop with them to the potty?

I just need to get some work done and I'm thinking Panera Bread is my best bet, but I'm trying to picture how this will work with a pricey laptop on the table and my teacup-sized bladder!!

Thanks,

Alley

If price isn't an issue, these are gorgeous. I've never actually shelled out money for one, but I keep looking.

Regarding the need for a break: yes, I pick it up and take it with me. I leave my coat or something to save my table. Or I just hold it. :D If you are really lucky, there will be someone nearby that you feel you can trust to watch it for you. I haven't never tried that, but I've thought about it.

these are gorgeous but, yes, more than I want to spend.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one worried about the bladder situation. I used to study at the Barnes & Noble coffee nook -- but I could safely assume that nobody would steal my text books.

But the laptop is a whole 'nother issue.

Thanks again!

Alley