Menu

Swimmer boy got his learner's permit today....

YEAH i'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only had to sit at DMV ONCE. This will make up for all the times I sat there with college boy.

Now to get with the program and get the program ordered and really get to work on his driving program

This is what we use.

My dd began driver's Ed class last week.

She is our 4th child, but having a teen driver still makes me very nervous! In LA you are required to take DE, then after passing you get your permit. THEN you must wait 6 mo before taking the driving portion of the exam.

In NC you can take the classroom part of DE at 14 1/2. Then after the classroom part, you get on the list for behind the wheel. You have to have both finished before you go get your permit. The earliest you can get your permit is 15. You have to have your permit for 12 months before you can get your license.

DD1 has had her license for 4 months. We can start with dd2 in another 8 months. I am so not ready to have 2 teen drivers in the house!

Congratulations! I'm sure he is one seriously thrilled young man. My youngest will be old enough next month and he's already chomping at the bit. I'm not. Really not. I don't know why since I have already taught 2 other boys and they both are safe drivers but number 3 scares the pants off me and he has yet to be behind the wheel. :lol:

thanks, it has been about 4 years since I did this. and this child is so busy I'm not sure how to get it all in

Congratulations! I'm sure he is one seriously thrilled young man. My youngest will be old enough next month and he's already chomping at the bit. I'm not. Really not. I don't know why since I have already taught 2 other boys and they both are safe drivers but number 3 scares the pants off me and he has yet to be behind the wheel. :lol: