Menu

NO

NO ONE HAS USED THIS.

Although I don't know if it is a scam. I have asked this question on several hsing boards including here. and a local eloop. I have never gotten one response to my post except from others wondering the SAME thing.

I'd love to know if it does work.

Well, a family friend bought this for my dd11. She has watched the first video, enjoyed it and learned a few strategies. The first video is more of an intro. so it's too soon to say much about it. We are taking a break from our normal math stuff and she's going to go through Brainetics and Ko's Journey for a little while.

Carolyn

Well, a family friend bought this for my dd11. She has watched the first video, enjoyed it and learned a few strategies. The first video is more of an intro. so it's too soon to say much about it. We are taking a break from our normal math stuff and she's going to go through Brainetics and Ko's Journey for a little while.

Carolyn

Oh my gosh really. PLEASE COME BACK and let us know more about and your actual experience.

seriously, I have asked here and seen other threads with no answers. asked at sonlight forums, the homeschool library and my area's 1,300 member eloop and not one person responded that they had actuall used it.

SO i'm anxious to hear about it.