Menu

Calling Jewish homeschool bloggers for a carnival!

• Whether or not you homeschool full-time!
  • Whether your kids are (older, younger, special-needs, whatever - fill in the blanks)!
  • Whether you're strictly Classical or something completely else!
  • Whether or not you incorporate specifically Jewish lessons in your schooling!
  • Whether or not you think what you do is especially interesting or cool or fun...

...I'd love to hear from you for the fourth Jewish Homeschool Blog Carnival, (extended-Adar edition!) coming up later on this week!

Heck, I'd even accept offers to guest-host a future edition!!!

Even if you're not Jewish, you can still help spread the word. :001_smile:

You can check out past editions here as well.

I clicked the link but it seems to be mainly older posts?

My family is Jewish- but not particularly religious and we homeschool pretty secularly (and only observe like Passover and Hanukkah for the most part).

Still, if you're interested in checking out/adding my blog (I'm not even really sure how it works), link is in my sig. I'm a relaxed/eclectic homeschooler with a 5th grader and a preschooler (plus a special needs teen who is not homeschooled).

Sure, I'll add you to my blogroll! If you have any posts you feel are of Jewish or secular interest (I'm pretty traditional, but we're a very diverse group - I promise!), PLEASE submit it via BlogCarnival. Submit as many as you want; I'll probably use them as long as it's not a ridiculous number.

Not sure what you mean by this:

I clicked the link but it seems to be mainly older posts?

Which link??? The main one is best: it explains a bit about the philosophy (pretty open) and also provides links to the three past carnivals (October, November and December).

Take a look at past carnivals, too, and stop by previous contributors' blogs. :001_smile:

Sure, I'll add you to my blogroll! If you have any posts you feel are of Jewish or secular interest (I'm pretty traditional, but we're a very diverse group - I promise!), PLEASE submit it via BlogCarnival. Submit as many as you want; I'll probably use them as long as it's not a ridiculous number.

Not sure what you mean by this:

Which link??? The main one is best: it explains a bit about the philosophy (pretty open) and also provides links to the three past carnivals (October, November and December).

Take a look at past carnivals, too, and stop by previous contributors' blogs. :001_smile:

Yes, I clicked on that "main one" and it brought up a page where the top posting was from August, 2010. But now I see why it went to that one, and that on the left there's an archive list with a 2011 date to click on, so now I've found the most recent posts.

I will check it out some more :)

Nance