Menu

Chalkdust Math

I am looking at this for my ds for next year and all of highschool if it is a good fit. It is extremely expensive though if ordered from Chalkdust. I have caught a few threads which talk of getting it cheaper, but I am confused. I just got on Dana Mosley's sight where you can purchase lessons online for $150. Can you do this and just get the books from Amazon and is this really any cheaper? Anyone else have any other hints. Also, as far as rigor, where does Chalkdust fall amonst the other Math curricula available. DS isn't totally mathy, but things are starting to click this year and he is doing alot better. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Just wanting to bump this for you. Did you find the help you needed? I have the Dana Mosely DVDs that I found on Amazon extremely cheap last year. They go with the 4th edition Larson elementary and intermediate texts, as well as the combined course (elem & inter combined) I can see if they have an ISBN or something if you'd like. Right now I am in bed and too lazy to go into the other room for the info. :lol: