Menu

Please keep us in your prayers and/or thoughts.

UPDATE: Dh got the job!! WOOO HOOO!!!

We decided not to get the house we originally liked. Even though it was in our price range, it was at the high end. Instead we found a really cute house yesterday. The best thing about it is its $200 less than the other.

I feel like everything has finally come together for us, like all the hours of praying really were worth it. I am happier than I have been in a long time and a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dh has been unemployed for almost 2 years now other than a brief time of contract work. We have used all of our savings, student loans, and every other little thing in the process just to survive.

He had a job offer last Friday. It requires relocation 3 hours away. We will still loose our home to forclosure but we will at least have a new start. The pay is okay but has the possiblity of a HUGE raise by the end of the year if everything goes as planned. We went to the new town this weekend to scope out rentals and found one that we love. It is in our price range and actually has room for all of us. :) In fact the owners dropped the price for us $200 (because they want it rented and they want good renters). They also talked about making a deal if dh will do some copywork for them.

So now we are waiting on the final approval for both the job and the house. We have prayed about all this and feel it's what we should do. I pray that everything finally goes through for us. Our family really needs this!

Please keep us in your prayers.

Edited by caitlinsmom