Menu

DD's got a part in Pinocchio in the Missoula Childrens Theater!!!

Thing 1 wants to know what parts your girls got. :001_smile:

DD 12 is storytelling Urchin #1 and dd9 is storytelling Urchin #8- :lol: - but they are actully big parts and they love them. They had so much fun. They have to be at practice 4 of 5 days :D They are soooo excited. About half the cast are homeschooler :thumbup1: including Pinocchio, the blue fairy and jiminy cricket :D

Congrats - they are going to have so much fun! My kids have participated for the past four years - it's amazing what they can put together in one short week. It helps to have lunches/dinners/snacks all planned out so the hectic week goes as smoothly as possible. Try to do whatever you can to let your kids get enough rest that week - it's challenging. Our town's week comes around mid April - if it's tax time, time for Missoula tryouts, LOL.

They are so excited. This is their first part in a play other than with the homeschool group. This was their very fist try out and they both made it! :D Sorry this is a proud mama moment! Hope you all don't mind my sharing :D

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for them. I'd be a proud mama too! :) :party: :hurray:

Dd was in the MCT Pinocchio production here last summer. She was a Pleasure Island kid. She loved the whole week and I loved how they taught the kids to be responsible for themselves. Who are your directors? I wonder if it's the same crew that came our way? Have a fun week