Menu

Wedding pics

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are beautiful! You both look so happy. I must say, that is not the picture I had of you in my head, perhaps because we have a neighbor named Scarlett and I just always pictured her when I saw your name.

:001_huh: You were suppose to be picturing Vivian Leigh! LOL

I was going to say the same thing about the exhusband being an idiot, but was trying to be nice. I heard a sermon once in which the pastor who had done a lot of marriage counseling said that most husbands who leave for another woman or women leave for a less good looking woman. He seemed to be implying that their actions don't seem to be rational, among other implications.

I was going to say the same thing about the exhusband being an idiot, but was trying to be nice. I heard a sermon once in which the pastor who had done a lot of marriage counseling said that most husbands who leave for another woman or women leave for a less good looking woman. He seemed to be implying that their actions don't seem to be rational, among other implications.

In my case Homewrecker is 20 years younger...but she is just an average looking girl.

XH saw my book of wedding photos on the seat of my car when I dropped ds off a few weeks ago and he asked to look through it. I let him. ;) He said I looked really pretty and happy.

:D

Yep. I am.

:001_huh: You were suppose to be picturing Vivian Leigh! LOL

I love the photos, Scarlett -- and in my case, I always pictured you as Vivien Leigh -- only now I know you're even more beautiful than she was!

And your dh is HOT! It is so obvious that he's totally in love with you -- the expression on his face says it all!

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! :)

Cat

I love the photos, Scarlett -- and in my case, I always pictured you as Vivien Leigh -- only now I know you're even more beautiful than she was!

And your dh is HOT! It is so obvious that he's totally in love with you -- the expression on his face says it all!

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures! :)

Cat

Thanks Cat and yes, the look on his face makes me smile everytime I look at it.

And you said you didn't look like your avatar! Stunning. Now I will never post a real picture. You all are too good looking! :tongue_smilie:

All these compliments reminded me of one of the most hilarious moments of my life. I was very young and sitting in my apartment when I heard this horrific crash outside. I rushed out to see that an elderly neighbor (that I'd never met) had crashed forward in her car through her garage door. I ran over to her and helped her out of her car. She was stunned and kind of tottered--leaning against me as I helped her away from the garage door that was hanging loose. I was saying, 'oh my! Are you ok?' She looked up at me and smiled and said, 'Dear you are stunningly beautiful.'

I don't know why but that still makes me :smilielol5: to this very day.

Edited by Scarlett

Girlfriend, you are gorgeous!! I love the picture of you sitting on his lap barefoot. You are a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing-- your joy has really brightened my day (we're having another blizzard ;)).

Yes, that is my favorite too. Thank you....and sorry for your blizzard. There is another one coming but I think it is going to miss us barely.