Menu

New member intro

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am fairly new to HS, been doing it 1.5 years. I just stumbled across this forum recently and have been busying myself with reading the WTM book and learning as much as I can. My DS just turned 6yo and my DD will turn 3yo in March. Both munchkins were adopted from China. We've already started FLL1 and WWE1 and are loving it. I'm looking forward to learning lots more.

Thanks.

WELCOME!!!! I am Heather NOT ACTUALLY in NC. :D I live in Malaysia with three dc (one ds adopted from Korea, one dd adopted from Malaysia and one ds I had the old-fashioned way!) and my dh of 14 years. I have been homeschooling my oldest ds for nearly 8 years (He is 12). My youngest ds (6yo) attends the christian school where I am the principal and my dd is just a lil' thing so she is not in school yet.

This is an amazing place to get info, hang out, argue, laugh, cry. There is no other place like it on the internet!

Welcome Eva! I love that name and I love it with the long E.

This is an amazing place to get info, hang out, argue, laugh, cry. There is no other place like it on the internet!

Too true. My college classes start back up tomorrow and I won't have my afternoons free to babble...err, I mean, research on these boards! :tongue_smilie: