Menu

I need a saying for a dressing room mirror ......

My sis is going to order some vinyl lettering from me and wants to custom design a short phrase. She sells designer clothing through a home party company, and takes a dressing room type mirror to her shows during the "try on" phase of the party. She wants to put something on the mirror that's (in her words) "positive/uplifting." She said she keeps thinking of "You look marvelous!" but wanted other ideas, too.

I'm going to send her a list of the ones I have in my catalog (see below), but also want to include others. Any suggestions?

===

• Be your own kind of beautiful.
  • Your reflection is the beauty you present to the world.
  • Wish * Hope * Dream * Then make it happen.
  • Life is beautiful.
  • Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
  • Be one in a million, not one of a million.

If she's religious, you could go with the quote about David--I Samuel 16:7 Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.

My dd has a hand mirror with the Fruits of the Spirit written around the edge on the front, and I Sam 16:7 written out on the back.

Or, you could write out what my hubby says when he looks in the mirror as he finishes his morning grooming: "It's SHOWTIME!" :D