Menu

What size white board for AAS?

iona

We must upgrade our whiteboard. I have the med. sized one Walmart sells and we just started AAS and it's not big enough. It's about 6 letter tiles too small! :p

So I'll probably pick up the larger one WM has this coming weekend :)

Someone was saying you can use some sort of bathroom board from Lowes as a whiteboard, and that you can get huge boards very cheaply that way. I don't remember who was talking about it, but we got one today and I hope it works! It was $17 for a 4x8. I have to go test it with a dry erase to make sure we got the right thing...

Someone was saying you can use some sort of bathroom board from Lowes as a whiteboard' date=' and that you can get huge boards very cheaply that way. I don't remember who was talking about it, but we got one today and I hope it works! It was $17 for a 4x8. I have to go test it with a dry erase to make sure we got the right thing...[/quote']

My DH has always used one of those out in his garage for a white board. Works GREAT. But... is it magnetic? You'll need a magnetic white board for AAS. I've never tested my DH's board to see if it's magnetic or not.

We just used a cookie sheet for level 1 and got by okay ;).

That must've been a long cookie sheet! lol!

I love the marker board aspect for AAS because when my dd's do their writing for spelling I let them use the marker board and it's NO fuss, no tears and they ENJOY it! The only have to do spelling writing on paper once a week and they pick the day :D

Edited by mamaofblessings

Someone was saying you can use some sort of bathroom board from Lowes as a whiteboard' date=' and that you can get huge boards very cheaply that way. I don't remember who was talking about it, but we got one today and I hope it works! It was $17 for a 4x8. I have to go test it with a dry erase to make sure we got the right thing...[/quote']

yes the tile board is in the back by paneling. love it. I have huge sheets that we did algebra on.

you can cut it to your size.

the hardware stores now also seel magnetic primer and white board paint and chalk board paint