Menu

Anyone have a MAC and use blogger?

I just got a new MAC for Christmas and am trying to work out some kinks. When I am in blogger and want to link to a site I click on the link button, the pop-up come up but when I try to paste in the address it won't allow me to. How do I fix this? It's not giving me paste as an option.

well, the cut and paste on a mac is a bit different, highlight the text you want to copy and then push the command button (some macs it's also the apple button) - bottom left next to space bar...push the command and C at same time. place the text in the box with a click from your mouse, then push command and v at the same time.

I just got a new MAC for Christmas and am trying to work out some kinks. When I am in blogger and want to link to a site I click on the link button, the pop-up come up but when I try to paste in the address it won't allow me to. How do I fix this? It's not giving me paste as an option.

If you don't have paste as an option, it doesn't recognize that you have copied or whatever you are trying to paste is not an acceptable format. I don't have any trouble with blogger and my Mac. I'm guessing your problem is in the copy stage.

yay! I was worried I didn't explain it well...

when I got my mac, I had to go to genius classes to figure how to use it...now it's second nature, but at first it was a learning curve.

love my macs, would never go back!:D