Menu

I'm laughing mdo.

We've got five indoor/outdoor kitties and five barn cats. I had to draw the line somewhere. Anyhow, one of the barn kitties, TomTom came to us wild, I captured him to have him fixed, turned him out back at the barn. He apparently had some sort of epiphany after he was fixed, decided he loved people, and wants to be a house cat. So he hangs around the doors, runs in every. chance. he. gets. and hides in order to stay inside. (bless his little kitty heart, I wish I could keep them all inside.)

Anyhow.............tonight I went into the laundry room and pulled open a drawer......there's TomTom, closed up in the drawer. Who knows how long that stinker had been closed up in there. The look on his face was priceless. I put him out and told him to head up to the barn and take care of his harem. (who are also all fixed).

Maybe he'll stay out for a while?

:lol: One time we could not find our indoor kitties. I noticed a cabinet door was slightly ajar. I looked into the cabinet, but no kitties. For some reason I pulled open the drawer above the cabinet. There was kitty #1. Dh, after regaining his composure, opens the adjacent drawer. Voila! Kitty #2!

Cats are weird. I totally get them.

Yep, he's going to be inside. Dh says he is a study in persistance (sp???). He just will not accept the fact that he should be in the barn. I try to shame him by pointing out that the four girl kittehs always stay in the barn, defending the hay bales from mice and acting perfectly happy. But nooo, not the TomTom.

It's so hard to put him out, he's a sweetie. I'm doomed.

I remember when I was a kid we had a cat that delivered in dad's mid life crisis convertible. I remember him taking kittens out of the car and putting them in a box and momma cat was jumping in the box and putting them back in the car faster than he was taking them out. Cats are fantastic.

You know he's moving in. Why fight it? :D

Cat

My thoughts exactly. I have one who has been opening my kitchen towel drawer since she was a kitten. Problem is, now she doesn't fit- so she just pulls the towels out, then glares at me if I catch her. Like it's my fault she doesn't fit.

Watcha out for those kitties and drawers!! We turned on the oven one day and heard this really strange sound. Not really a meow but not a cry either. Just a strange little sound that was ever increasing in its distress sound. We narrowed the sound to the oven. I opened the drawer under the oven and out shot the cat !! She was unharmed but GEEZ! what were you doing in the oven drawer and how did you get in there in the first place??? She now slinks by the oven and gives it dirty looks from the other side.:D

Two of my cats have decided they want to sleep inside my cabinets. I keep hearing the hall cabinet door being banged so finally left it open for Melvin. Then Luna starts in with the bathroom cabinet. John found all the hand towels pulled out on the floor the other day and the cats looking guilty. I gave up yesterday with her, because the banging was driving me crazy. She sat in there a couple hours and now -- I think she's over it. She keeps giving me weird looks like why did you do that.