Menu

Amazon Subscribe and Save

I keep an eye on coupon sites and sign up accordingly. I often do Huggies diapers with Amazon Mom & subscribe n Save, in conjunction with a 20% Amazon coupon from Parents magazine. A big box that would normally cost $42 at Costco, for example, I usually get for $16. (And I have Amazon Prime, so never pay for shipping.)

I've also used S&S when there are specials. For example, I recently got a big case of canned organic pureed pumpkin for like $9. (Pumpkin chili... pumpkin pancakes... dinner for baby...)

And I always drop the subscription as soon as I receive the order. Easy. Cheap. LOVE IT.

I use it for diapers, pull-ups (the Pampers ones work out to less than $16 a box!), wipes and seaweed.

Yes, seaweed. I like dried seaweed as a snack once in a while and it's cheap with subscribe and save. :) I don't go through it fast, so I only get a shipment every two months. And my kids like it too.

Hopefully we'll be able to drop the diapers, wipes and pull-ups soon though! Potty-training twins. Yeesh.

We get several food items that we regularly consume via Amazon Prime. We do a lot of stuff online because of food allergies. If they have subscription for an item we use it's always been a great deal. We use it for some supplements too and personal items (I get replacement brush heads for electric toothbrushes via subscribe and save). We have AmazonMom too so free two day shipping. It's a bonanza when discounts via that combine with subscribe and save!

We get several food items that we regularly consume via Amazon Prime. We do a lot of stuff online because of food allergies. If they have subscription for an item we use it's always been a great deal.

:iagree: We are a gluten free household so I order gluten free items from Amazon such as Pamela's bread mix in a 25 pound bag.

It's good for 3 months, and then over Christmas they extended it an extra month.

If you also buy a lot of baby items, you can extend it. For every individual purchase from the "baby store" that is at least $25, you get an extra month added on.

Their normal free trial is only one month. I definitely enjoyed 2 day shipping, and ordered more from them because of it!