Menu

Teachers Lounge! 1-28-2011

scrapbookbuzz

Yep, I'm early today. Figured I'd just open the Lounge while I was online and not, currently, hacking up a lung. Ugh. So...

What's for lunch today? Me: we're all having Banquet Select microwave meals. I had to run to the store earlier this morning and didn't want to have to really 'think' about lunch. These will, of course, be accompanied by real food: fresh apples!

What's driving you nuts? Me: this stupid virus that makes me cough 24/7 and nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, is helping me get a good night's sleep. I've tried everything from tea with Valerian root to Promethazine with Codeine, and everything in between. Nada. Okay, enough of that!

What's pleasantly surprised you today? Me: not sure yet but the day's not over yet! :)

Talk to me! :bigear:

I could use a teacher's lounge today.

What's for lunch today?

The boys had left over spaghetti and the girls and I had left over split pea soup with dill, we all had warm apple muffins and cut up veggies.

What's driving you nuts?

I'm irritable. I was yesterday too. Not sure why.

What's pleasantly surprised you today?

DS10 remembered all his Latin vocabulary from 2 weeks ago, even though we haven't reviewed or gotten around to making flashcards until today!

For lunch: Leftover Spaghetti & green salad with peaches.

Driving me crazy: DH is home. Realllly throws off our routine to have him around all day on a week day.

Pleasantly surprised by: DS (4) washed all of the downstairs windows & DD (2) dusted everything her little self could reach. He was BEGGING to be allowed to wash the windows for me, & DD loves the feather duster.

What's for Lunch? Leftover pork fried rice for me, chicken chow mein for ds, chicken nuggets for dd. Lunch of champions.

What's driving me nuts? I need to pack and clean. We leave for LA in 3 hours. Yay, 7 hour drive! :glare:

Pleasant surprise? My kids cleaned up all evidence of their living room blanket-tent sleepover with no help or nagging from me.

I could use a teacher's lounge today.

What's driving you nuts?

I'm irritable. I was yesterday too. Not sure why.

This. It is a cranky mommy day over here. :glare: