Menu

I think he may be coming....

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's waiting for his due date...tomorrow!! :001_smile:

I know you are anxious to meet him, but enjoy these last quiet (or maybe not so quiet) moments before he arrives. :grouphug: Won't be long now!!

I am not as crampy as last night. :glare:

But I am walking easier, which makes me think he got his head behind my pubic bone. It is split and I look like a penguin.

SO......not sure what is up. Contractions still irregular.

But I am walking easier, which makes me think he got his head behind my pubic bone. It is split and I look like a penguin.

Oh no! I hope it gets going again. Spicy cheese?? :lol:

"Contractions still irregular" What do you mean ? When and how often are you having them ? :bigear: Maybe you should be writing down the time when you have a contraction and how long they last. Are you having any back pain ?

So I take it your bags are packed. :001_smile:

"Contractions still irregular" What do you mean ? When and how often are you having them ? :bigear: Maybe you should be writing down the time when you have a contraction and how long they last. Are you having any back pain ?

So I take it your bags are packed. :001_smile:

Well....I am having him at home, so the room has been set up. :)

Like 5mins apart for 3, then 15 mins apart for 2.

Once they start coming every 5mins for an hour, I will be getting ready for the tub! It doesn't take long after that. :D

This thread is proving to be fun. I'm looking forward to checking it in the morning when I get up for work, to see if there's a baby yet!

I dreamt I had the baby last night, only it was twins and the second was a footling breech...unless the second one was a kitten, or just my placenta taking too long. Very wierd dream.

DD found my off-the-couch inversion exercise most entertaining this evening! Midwife today was very reassuring, her most recent baby (born in October, she brings him to appts usually) didn't stay head down until 38 weeks. We're going to try moxibustion at my appointment next week, and in the mean time I'll be doing inversions a couple of times a day (I can definitely feel the ligaments stretch when I do it) and/or set up a board so I can do the breech tilt.

This is SO much better than TV. :lol:

Thinking of you. Come on, baby!!

Right??!!! :lol: I feel invested now as I've been watching this thread like a hawk for the last day and a half.

AngelBee~ Seriously, I've been praying for you and baby :) I hope for your sake he comes soon :grouphug:

This thread is proving to be fun. I'm looking forward to checking it in the morning when I get up for work, to see if there's a baby yet!

I dreamt I had the baby last night, only it was twins and the second was a footling breech...unless the second one was a kitten, or just my placenta taking too long. Very wierd dream.

DD found my off-the-couch inversion exercise most entertaining this evening! Midwife today was very reassuring, her most recent baby (born in October, she brings him to appts usually) didn't stay head down until 38 weeks. We're going to try moxibustion at my appointment next week, and in the mean time I'll be doing inversions a couple of times a day (I can definitely feel the ligaments stretch when I do it) and/or set up a board so I can do the breech tilt.

My little guy was breach around 28-33ish weeks.

I looked pretty funny upside down too! :D

Right??!!! :lol: I feel invested now as I've been watching this thread like a hawk for the last day and a half.

AngelBee~ Seriously, I've been praying for you and baby :) I hope for your sake he comes soon :grouphug:

:grouphug: Thank you.

So Parrot is pacing. Mamaduck is waddling.

Maybe I should be buzzing around getting ready??? :) If only I could walk ;)

With my twins "Baby A"/Ds was head down almost the whole pregnancy. "Baby B"/Dd was sideways (transverse?) up until Ds was born. But then again she had so much more room to stretch out and all... that she took over an hour to be born!!!! She was in no hurry after finally having some space-LOL.

With my twins "Baby A"/Ds was head down almost the whole pregnancy. "Baby B"/Dd was sideways (transverse?) up until Ds was born. But then again she had so much more room to stretch out and all... that she took over an hour to be born!!!! She was in no hurry after finally having some space-LOL.

Poor little thing! She wanted to feel what is was like to be a singleton! :)

AngelBee, I have to admit that I am quite jealous of you right now...lol! At this rate your baby will definitely come before mine. ;)

I spent the day doing more walking than I have in a while. Still no signs of labor that I've noticed. However, I did get to see my mom, which is always nice especially now!! :)

And, unlike the rest of you expecting mamas, I'm having a girl. :D But we don't know her name for sure yet. She has to come out before we can decide.

*Sigh*

Can't you do something physical and move this process along? Eat some pico de gallo, make some teA, do jumping jacks.

:lol::lol:

Well...

I chased dd 20 months.

Ran around the house trying to find my cell phone that died after ds11 used it and left the house.

Ate chocolate chip cookies.

Went potty.

Yelled at the kids. :(

Yelled at husband. :(

Set up blanket on living room floor and turned on Sprout channel.

Now......nothing happening! :glare:

AngelBee, I have to admit that I am quite jealous of you right now...lol! At this rate your baby will definitely come before mine. ;)

I spent the day doing more walking than I have in a while. Still no signs of labor that I've noticed. However, I did get to see my mom, which is always nice especially now!! :)

And, unlike the rest of you expecting mamas, I'm having a girl. :D But we don't know her name for sure yet. She has to come out before we can decide.

A girl! How sweet. :)

I think he tucked himself behind my pubic bone and decided to take a nap. :D

And you are overdue! God knew better than letting me go overdue. I am not a patient person. Get thyself a big, round exercise ball, sit as wide-legged as possible, and roll your hips. If it doesn't make baby girl come, at least you will be comfortable for a few moments. :grouphug: Come out of there baby girl!

Well...

I chased dd 20 months.

Ran around the house trying to find my cell phone that died after ds11 used it and left the house.

Ate chocolate chip cookies.

Went potty.

Yelled at the kids. :(

Yelled at husband. :(

Set up blanket on living room floor and turned on Sprout channel.

Now......nothing happening! :glare:

In that case we need to start a pool. I'm picking 7:45 on the evening of the 29th.

And you are overdue! God knew better than letting me go overdue. I am not a patient person. Get thyself a big, round exercise ball, sit as wide-legged as possible, and roll your hips. If it doesn't make baby girl come, at least you will be comfortable for a few moments. :grouphug: Come out of there baby girl!

Yeah, a yoga ball may help. :)

Babies come when they are ready. :)

Doing things to rush it along only wears one out, can be frustrating, and takes energy that should be saved for hard labor.

There. The midwife has spoken. :tongue_smilie: :lol:

:iagree:But if you are gonna sit anyway, sit on a yoga ball! ;)