Menu

Copywork

RainbowSprinkles

My dd did some copywork last year when she was in 2nd grade. We totally neglected it so far this year, but I want to start again because in 4th grade I'd like to start dictation with her. She's a natural speller and dictation will then replace spelling for her. Anyway... my question is... are there any copybooks already made out there? We've used Queen Homeschool's copybooks before so I know about those. I know that I could easily come up with things to copy myself, but I'm afraid that I wouldn't be very consistent, so I'd like something pre-made. Any suggestions?

Do you want copywork or dictation (or both?). For copywork I used www.copycatbooks.com. They have several styles and different subjects. Since my son does not need a model now we are using a copywork jar.

I purchased Delightful Dictation, and plan to move to this series by Rossman. Although Dictation Day by Day also looks good.

Amy

Do you want copywork or dictation (or both?). For copywork I used www.copycatbooks.com. They have several styles and different subjects. Since my son does not need a model now we are using a copywork jar.

I purchased Delightful Dictation, and plan to move to this series by Rossman. Although Dictation Day by Day also looks good.

Amy

I'm looking for something for copywork that we can do as soon as I get it, and I plan on transitioning to dictation in 4th grade (next school year).

Thank you! I will look at these links.