Menu

Tough Day

Today was a tough tough day in homeschool-ville. Fighting, crying, screaming, stalling, and name-calling. Done by all in the house, not just the kids.

DH was coming back in town this afternoon from India, and this weeks has been full of interruptions during our school-time. Appointments, Library, doctor's appointment, and airport. Each outing causes a HUGE disruption and takes an hour to recover.

Add to that cranky 2yr old who has to shriek and get on top of our heads so that we can pay attention to her. God bless her.

This week, each time we've sat down to do some math, FLL, WWE, or history, something comes up. *tears*

I read about some other people's days and am comforted knowing I'm not alone. I guess I knew it wouldn't be easy.

Today was a tough tough day in homeschool-ville. Fighting, crying, screaming, stalling, and name-calling. Done by all in the house, not just the kids.

DH was coming back in town this afternoon from India, and this weeks has been full of interruptions during our school-time. Appointments, Library, doctor's appointment, and airport. Each outing causes a HUGE disruption and takes an hour to recover.

Add to that cranky 2yr old who has to shriek and get on top of our heads so that we can pay attention to her. God bless her.

This week, each time we've sat down to do some math, FLL, WWE, or history, something comes up. *tears*

I read about some other people's days and am comforted knowing I'm not alone. I guess I knew it wouldn't be easy.

:grouphug:

I said a little prayer for you and your family.

(btw, "homeschool-ville" :lol: )

I'm almost done with a junior in high school and a college student. I do remember the younger days!

Maybe take the rest of the week off, watch a few educational dvds, art day, P.E. day! That's what I did when life got like that! Or..... a great field trip!

Hang in there..... I really do miss those days!!