Menu

Stratego

Poke Salad Annie

My boys love to play this. We have dh's childhood Stratego; he loved it as a boy as well.

Oh, you're lucky!! I *wish* I could find one from my childhood. I LOVED playing that game. Unfortunately (for me, I guess) they've updated the pictures on the game and I find a few of them rather dark/scary for my kids. I much prefer the figures that I used when I was a child.

Other than that, I have fond memories of playing that game and have been looking for a non-modern version of it for several years now.

Oh, you're lucky!! I *wish* I could find one from my childhood. I LOVED playing that game. Unfortunately (for me, I guess) they've updated the pictures on the game and I find a few of them rather dark/scary for my kids. I much prefer the figures that I used when I was a child.

Other than that, I have fond memories of playing that game and have been looking for a non-modern version of it for several years now.

Have you looked on ebay? Someone is selling the version we have. Or there's always the Democrat vs. Republican version :lol:.