Menu

1/27/11 Alpha-Omega Sale @ RR

NCJessieRN

I used it today. One thing to know before placing an order is that the 20% discount is off the RETAIL price NOT RR price. I called RR before placing my order since my calculations of the discount were not matching the price in my shopping cart. This is when I was informed that the discount is not off RR's prices. The prices were still better than what I could find anywhere else.

Shannon in NC

I used it today. One thing to know before placing an order is that the 20% discount is off the RETAIL price NOT RR price. I called RR before placing my order since my calculations of the discount were not matching the price in my shopping cart. This is when I was informed that the discount is not off RR's prices. The prices were still better than what I could find anywhere else.

Shannon in NC

Yeh, their prices are so good that it was only just a little bit more off of their regular price. I am holding off because the books that I want are only 50 cents less today. I'm hoping to find them on the sale board eventually.