Menu

S/O selling china - where do you sell antiques, china, collectibles?

We sold some china a few years ago to a company that buys it to resell to people who are missing pieces to their own china. I can't remember the name of the website. We didn't get a lot for the set but got more than we thought we would be selling it not as a set but as separate pieces. Maybe if you look up the china pattern and find a match, you can see what pieces of the pattern are selling for to give you an idea on worth.

Sorry I can't help more.

We sold some china a few years ago to a company that buys it to resell to people who are missing pieces to their own china. I can't remember the name of the website. We didn't get a lot for the set but got more than we thought we would be selling it not as a set but as separate pieces. Maybe if you look up the china pattern and find a match, you can see what pieces of the pattern are selling for to give you an idea on worth.

Sorry I can't help more.

I appreciate the ideas. Thanks!

I've found craigslist to be the easiest place to sell such things. You can always search ebay and craigslist to find out what price other similar items have brought.

One thing I have noticed in the past year is that antiques have hit a low. If you don't need to sell them, you might consider holding onto them for a little longer. Prices should go back up.