Menu

MFW Adventures Supply List?

tuckabella

Hello out there. We are planning on doing MFW Adventures next year and I am wondering if anyone has put together a supply list for this already. I am looking for a list of all the supplies needed week by week. I will gladly make one up and share it here if no one has already made one. I just don't want to re-invent the wheel if someone is willing to share.

Thanks so much!

Do you already have the TM? It pretty much gives a general supply list at the beginning, then at the beginning of each week there is another more detailed one. Are you wanting something compiled by itself to just glance at? I would be curious if anyone has done that also. I would be surprised since the TM is so detailed.

I know it lists it week by week, but I want it all condensed together, because I am a neurotic planner for supplies. If I need balloons in week 3 and then again in week 23, I would rather get enough in one purchase. Maybe I am just crazy!:willy_nilly:

Preparation is always wonderful. :D

well, you can make it with the manual in front of you the way that best fits your shopping needs.

It'll all work out. :grouphug:

I'm not one of those who can buy it all once a year.

-crystal

Thanks, I know. I was just wondering if anyone else had already compiled the entire list, that is all. Have a great one!

There is a supply list in the MFW Families group files, but it is from 2006. Not sure if the guide has been updated since then.

Thank you. I will go and apply for this group to check it out.

It doesn't matter if it is from 2006, I have the first edition manual anyway. :)