Menu

Heads Up - New Timeline

• 1 month later...
Has anyone heard whether or not this timeline will be offered as a download? I tried emailing the author, but haven't heard anything back.

Downloads are wonderful because if you make a mistake, then it is easy to fix.

Is there a bigger sample anywhere? The picture on the back of the cover is too small for me to see well.

:iagree:It is difficult to make a decision based on so little information.

Is there a bigger sample anywhere? The picture on the back of the cover is too small for me to see well.

:iagree:It is difficult to make a decision based on so little information.

Well, that's why we need someone here to, ummm, take one for the team, and purchase it in order to form a review for the rest of us. :D Any volunteers? :tongue_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my timeline, and it's perfect for us. Twaddle-free, no cutting or pasting. The picture on the website really shows it all. The pages are like spreadsheets, the student writes in the information he wants to include, and he uses different colors for various disciplines; i.e. literature, government, etc. As far as I know, the product is not offered as a download, but it would be difficult to mess this up because it's so simple. Also, the lines and columns keep everything organized.

I just got my timeline, and it's perfect for us. Twaddle-free, no cutting or pasting. The picture on the website really shows it all. The pages are like spreadsheets, the student writes in the information he wants to include, and he uses different colors for various disciplines; i.e. literature, government, etc. As far as I know, the product is not offered as a download, but it would be difficult to mess this up because it's so simple. Also, the lines and columns keep everything organized.

Thanks for the review and for being the guinea pig.:D

But now I will probably have to buy it as the big, expensive, pain-in-the backside timeline seldom gets done.:tongue_smilie:

BTDT, which is exactly why I was so glad to get this timeline. I know that we will do it (starting this week, in fact, because I don't feel I have to gather energy and resources to do it). Also, when you are finished you don't have a big volume. Just a simple 8 1/2 by 11, spiral bound, thin book. Btw, the author's sample entries show that that she and her sons didn't always study people and events in order. We don't always do this either, and this product will work well with for those who aren't following the 4-year cycle.

Edited by 1Togo

Thank you. I guess I'll move to the computer with a bigger monitor, I sometimes forget things are smaller on the netbook. :lol:

This sounds great, our cut and paste attempts at a timeline have always failed.