Menu

Got Pics Developed...

So, finally got pics developed, and had 2 enlarged to 8x10.

Also purchased frames for them.

I never realized it at the time, but I was a darn good photographer. Ticks me off I'm only seeing it *now* when its impossible for me to do anything with. My hand that I can hold a camera with shakes so badly most pics come out blurred. Why is it that one, its soooooooo hard for me to admit I might have the slightest bit of talent at anything, and two, by the time I work up the courage to admit to it, its too darn late?

Thank you so much, RSD :banghead:

I'm going to buy a tripod, but need to research whats best for my needs. 1 handed, left handed use. *sigh*

But in the meantime, I'm going to attach some pics for you guys. I have the 2 pics of Princess enlarged, and planning to enlarge more of Tazzie as well.

Let me know what you think. I'll be taking them down in a bit.

post-8764-13535084419584_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419709_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419822_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419924_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084420031_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419584_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419709_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419822_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084419924_thumb.jpg

post-8764-13535084420031_thumb.jpg

Those are great! Get a tripod and get back to taking pics. One handed, left handed use should be fairly easy, really. Trying to recall, but I'm sure the tripod I had could be used one-handed, and either direction (it was given me by my father, a lefty; it was his first). So I know they are out there.

You definitely have some talent. I hope you find a solution that enables you to use your talent.

IMP!!!!! They're wonderful! You do have a keen eye. I hope you find a high quality tri-pod.

Make sure you teach the kids. I have always wanted to take a decent picture, but it doesn't seem to be something I am capable of!

Faith

:iagree:

and the not being able to take a decent pic, I think it runs in the name...LOL.

Faithe

Those are great! Get a tripod and get back to taking pics. One handed, left handed use should be fairly easy, really. Trying to recall, but I'm sure the tripod I had could be used one-handed, and either direction (it was given me by my father, a lefty; it was his first). So I know they are out there.

You definitely have some talent. I hope you find a solution that enables you to use your talent.

Aww, you made me tear up. Being told I have talent is an unusual experience in my life :lol:

Long time, no see. Love the pics...those cheeks! OOOhh for pinchin' and smoochin'

Long time no see back at ya!

The pictures are good. The most important thing is would you enjoy doing it?

That's just it. I used to love taking pics, esp 'action shots' not posed. I don't know if a tripod will make me miserable, or if it will be a blessing. Only one way to find out, right?

Awesome pics!

Thanks!

IMP!!!!! They're wonderful! You do have a keen eye. I hope you find a high quality tri-pod.

Make sure you teach the kids. I have always wanted to take a decent picture, but it doesn't seem to be something I am capable of!

Faith

Thanks. I don't have a $$$ camera, and never had anyone show me how to do everything.

I think they are great. Love the suggestion that you get a tripod -- you have a talent. Go for it!:grouphug:

Thanks, Hon. I can't wait til we're in a home of our own, and I can fill the wqalls with my photography...assuming the tripod doesn't frustrate the crud out of me, and I beat it to death with a baseball bat :glare:

Those pictures are precious!

Thanks!!

Great pics.

You can do it!

In addition to a tripod, something that might help is a remote switch:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Remote-Controls/ci/4948/N/4288586625

Then you don't have to actually touch the camera at all during the actual shot.

Interesting! I'd never heard of that. Something more to look in to. Thanks!