Menu

AAS customer service??

naturegirl7

What are your experiences with AAS customer service?? I just sent them an email....

I finally splurged and ordered AAS for my son last monday and despite paying $10 for priority shipping I still don't have my order a full week later. I know Monday was a holiday, but even considering that I should have gotten it in the mail by Friday or Saturday at the VERY latest. Their website states ships next business day (tues but I will give them Wed with the holiday). But already got my mail for today and yet again NOTHING.

I am really annoyed. There was no communication from them after the order confirmation email, no shipping email or anything like that....I have no idea if it shipped, when it shipped. Was is the point of paying for priority shipping and then waiting over a week to get my order?!

I guess I should have asked before I ordered, but what is customer service like? Can I expect a prompt reply and hopefully some info on where oh where my order is?

Thanks!

I sort of had the same experience last month. I didn't get an email when it shipped, which I really think most companies should do. It keeps the customer in the loop and avoids having the questions of, "did it ship?" "when did it ship? "how did you send it?" Etc.

I was just about to email and then received it that day. It was well over a week, I think probably 8-9 business days? They definitely didn't ship it the next day.

I see they are in WI, maybe they have had quite a bit of snow this year? I know we have had a ton where I am, so I figured that may have had something to do with it. That always holds things up a day or two. Still, it would be good to get email updates. I guess I am spoiled by that from the other places I order from online. I'm also spoiled by amazon prime, so I must admit I am impatient when things take over a week!!

Hope it comes tomorrow!

I've ordered four different times from AAS and always had great service. I do wish they would ship materials in BOXES, though, rather than Priority Mail envelopes, which tend to get bent up and/or folded to fit into my mailbox. :glare:

I'm glad I ordered the card box then! My order had to come in a box because of that.

Nothing but EXCELLENT customer service experience here. I've ordered from them 3 times without an issue.

Is it possible that things were delayed because of snowstorms/bad weather? I can't remember where AAS is located...but the weather has delayed things in our area.

:iagree: I've only ordered twice, but it's been a perfect transaction every time and GREAT, prompt service. Have you tried calling? Maybe they weren't able to come in b/c of the snowstorm?

I've ordered a number of times and have had a great experience. I even received a book that had a problem that I didn't discover until 6 months later. They sent me a new one without hesitation. They've returned phone calls within a day as well. I can say only good things about my experience over the last 2 years.

Yep, their service has always been amazingly fast for me, like receiving the package within a few days of ordering, and I live in a remote location! They do have a sale going on, like someone mentioned. But I would see wait for their email response. Hope you get it soon!

Their current system doesn't allow them to integrate the tracking info so that it's sent out automatically. Instead they have to do it all manually, so they don't do that unless someone asks. They are hoping to have a new system up in a month or two so that it will all be automated. Call or email & they'll be glad to help! I hope you get your package soon!

Nothing but EXCELLENT customer service experience here. I've ordered from them 3 times without an issue.

Is it possible that things were delayed because of snowstorms/bad weather? I can't remember where AAS is located...but the weather has delayed things in our area.

:iagree:I have actually been quite impressed with AAS's customer service. Ditto with Rainbow Resource, Math Mammoth, Sing the Word, Betty Lukens Visuals, Peace Hill Press, and Memoria Press. Come to think of it, I have not had one bad experience ordering homeschool materials yet... knock on wood. ;)

Maybe I'm just lucky? :D