Menu

I NEED you tell me I am CRAZY for even thinking about it

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here's where we are at... we talked and prayed and prayed and talked....

And we are going for it. :D

Dh said to me "We have always said that if we had the money and the opportunity we would have a house full of kids. Well it's time to put up or shut up." :lol::lol:

He has a way of getting right to the point. There is no REAL reason for us NOT to. We love kids. We have said for years that we wanted a big family. We can afford it. The baby is being placed right into our lives without us looking for her. etc. etc.

We are proceeding cautiously as this is a private adoption and anything could go wrong. But the adoption liason is contacting the birthmom today to let her know we want to move forward with the adoption so I guess we will go from there!

So with God's blessing and provision, in about 5 or 6 weeks we should have Olivia Carolyn joining our family! We have yet to tell anyone IRL and we are going to wait until the details are firm but we are all thrilled including Prema who loves babies!!!

I am so happy for you. What a grand blessing!