Menu

Potty Training....

Ok my ds2.5 has been potty training for the last 6 months or so. He has really kicked off during the last 2 months.

Here is my issue. He likes to be "nekkie". Naked in our language :D. He does extremely well when nekkie. He will run to the potty and go (number 1 and 2!). However that all goes out the window as soon as I putt underwear on him.

I am thinking it makes him think he has a diaper on or something but I just :001_huh: at it.

Any suggestions? Pull ups maybe?

Did you use cloth or disposable diapers? It could just be that he's more aware when naked than clothed. I'd probably go with cloth (waterproof outer layer) training pants and frequent reminders--like once an hour suggest he go try, and see how he does.

I put mine in shorts instead of underwear. He was always naked before and the underwear I think was too tight which made him think his diaper was on. I've never used pull ups, I think they are a waste of money. Good luck!

Yep. That or toddler boxer style underwear is what I used with two of mine like a charm.