Menu

Teaching supplies?

kristinannie

I'd imagine if you have an office supply store (Staples, OfficeMax, OfficeDepot) they'll have some supplies.

Rainbow Resource has a very impressive set of school supplies in addition to a ridiculous amount of curriculum. I've avoided getting their catalog because I end up buying too much if I just look. :)

yep, Rainbow Resource. They have really good prices. You have to spend $150 to get free shipping, but if you are just starting up and can get most of your curriculum from there, you should easily hit $150. They also have an impressive booth at most conventions.

Amazon is another good place to find lots of stuff. I've gotten school supplies when I need a filler to get free shipping. Also, if you are part of swagbucks, you can earn points for doing searches and use your points for amazon gift cards. (you just use swagbucks instead of google - it's not fast money, but it's easy money :D)

Dollar store if you have one!

My dollar store has handwriting paper, stickers, and organizational supplies like notebooks, notepads, post its, calendars, etc.

A large book store may have some of those things as well.

This site is amazing! My son is so into art and they have tons of great ideas! Thanks!

Your Welcome! Happy to help. My kids love art too.

I really shouldn't have posted this. I just spent almost $200 at www.discountschoolsupply.com and over $100 at www.dickblick.com I am really excited to get my art supplies though! This should keep my kids busy for MONTHS!

I agree, it'll be like Christmas for you!