Menu

My girls were playing this morning...

:lol::lol::lol:

DD saw me checking the local school district website the other day and instantly informed me that she would "never' be going there. She was so relieved when I told her I just wanted to know if school was delayed or canceled since it's a good gauge of how bad the roads are around here.:D

An elaborate pretend game where they were two girls who went to school and had to take a test on the first day. When they didn't do well on the test, they were put in jail with a mean guard. Somehow the girls got rescued and they went home to beg their mom to homeschool them!

:lol::lol: Love this!!

Lisa

An elaborate pretend game where they were two girls who went to school and had to take a test on the first day. When they didn't do well on the test, they were put in jail with a mean guard. Somehow the girls got rescued and they went home to beg their mom to homeschool them! :lol:

Too funny! Make sure to write it down for when they're older and complainin' about how hard you're riding them as a teacher LOL.