Menu

If you have a Juno e-mail account...

Do you ever have issues getting e-mails from people? My aunt has a Juno e-mail account...and, in the past 2-3 weeks...she has not been getting any of my e-mails. However, she can send them to me and I receive them. We can't figure out if the issue is on our end or her end.

My other friends and family members are getting everything I send, but they do not have Juno accounts.

Any help?

Thanks!

~Holly

I'm getting stuff. I guess I wouldn't know if I didn't necessarily but it's never been brought to my attention if there is an issue. I guess I'm saying I don't think it's likely her juno account. Now I have been told that some people have trouble getting things from juno but I think it has to do with network protections in work places that block certain things.

If you "reply" to one of her emails, does she get it?

Could it possibly be that you have a minor typo in your address book that you've missed? That happened between two of my family members.

Have her check her spam and trash folders - I have occasionally found legit emails there that were from my friends.

If you "reply" to one of her emails, does she get it?

Could it possibly be that you have a minor typo in your address book that you've missed? That happened between two of my family members.

Have her check her spam and trash folders - I have occasionally found legit emails there that were from my friends.

No, she is not getting "reply" responses from me. No, I don't have a typo. She has had the same e-mail address since she got a computer...and, I have it saved in my address book. it's the same one I always use. I have asked her to check her spam and trash folders...but, I'm not sure she knows how to do that.

Thanks!

~Holly

We haven't had any problems that I know about.

Occasionally aol has had trouble receiving things from juno. Friends we had dropped aol due to that, but that's the only issue I know about and it was a while ago. I've no idea if it still happens.

My middle son has a gmail account and has a lot of difficulty with people receiving his e-mails from multiple providers. My other two sons have gmail and have had no difficulties. I have no clue how those technical glitches happen. Middle son has been using his community college e-mail instead of gmail so we just dodged the issue rather than try to figure it out.