Menu

video for AP Chem or Physics

Is there a course for APChemistry or AP Physics that had videos to help teach the materials? I've considered the PA Homeschooler course, but they are 650 dollars plus textbooks and such. I'm already planning to have my 2 boys take the AP GOVernment through them which will cost 400 or so dollars each, so I really wanted some cheaper than that. Is there a lot of writing on the AP Science exams?? My oldest is good at self teaching. Generally if he gets something wrong, I show him the key and he says, "OH.." I already own the Apologia textbooks for Advanced Physics and Advanced Chemistry. I bought them each for 1 dollar when a local store was going out of the homeschooling book business. Are their videos I could use with them or some other text to help prepare him. But then if there are essay type questions and I buy a practice book, then how can I help him prepare because I won't know how to grade them or even if they are good answers or not. I don't even understand what he is doing in regular Physics now. Dh has a Biology degree and has been doing the labs and helping him. He helped him with Chemistry as well. It basically consists of them sitting down and discussing the chapter after he has worked through it and doing the labs.

Christine