Menu

making pic flash cards (for foregn language)

trying my best

I did a set before I got bored of the process. Yes, I used Google Image search to find pictures. The word doc got huge in record time, then I swear it only took 2 days after I got the first set made for Sweetie to have learned them all. I suppose that's the point, but it wasn't worth the hours I spent.

Depending on your target language you might have luck finding some pre-made cards from Montessori sources. I know that different Montessori homeschoolers have make their cards available that are in French and Spanish. Also check out Berlitz, and the "I Can Speak and Read ___" kit came with cards which were very helpful.

Good luck!

I did a set before I got bored of the process. Yes, I used Google Image search to find pictures.

I did the same. In retrospect it would have been quicker (and more enjoyable) to simply get a pile of old magazines and cut pictures, pasting them to index cards and writing the words.

Nikki