Menu

My bil died today....

It's been a tough week. My bil was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in May. Last week, we received word that his health was failing. My dh left on Sat for an 18-hour drive through snow and black ice, so that he could spend some time with his brother before he died. I was worried unbelievably while he was driving, but am glad that he went. My dh did get to spend some time with him before he died. My bil was suffering horribly at the end. He has a wife, and a 13-yo daughter that he was very close to.

If you could keep our family in your prayers it would be appreciated.

krista

It's been a tough week. My bil was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in May. Last week, we received word that his health was failing. My dh left on Sat for an 18-hour drive through snow and black ice, so that he could spend some time with his brother before he died. I was worried unbelievably while he was driving, but am glad that he went. My dh did get to spend some time with him before he died. My bil was suffering horribly at the end. He has a wife, and a 13-yo daughter that he was very close to.

If you could keep our family in your prayers it would be appreciated.

krista

I am so sorry.:grouphug: