Menu

Post your photos of last night's Wolf Moon, please!

Those photos are STUNNING, Jean (and the moon certainly didn't look like THAT here in southern California; I'm jealous). Thanks for sharing.

I wondered if you had come across Eleanor Duckworth's lovely books and articles on science? One of the projects she does with grad students in the teacher training program at Harvard is a long-term moon-observation program. I don't remember if details of it were in the book I have, The Having of Wonderful Ideas, or in an article I found on-line; but it would be worth searching around for if you haven't already found it.

Those photos are STUNNING, Jean (and the moon certainly didn't look like THAT here in southern California; I'm jealous). Thanks for sharing.

I wondered if you had come across Eleanor Duckworth's lovely books and articles on science? One of the projects she does with grad students in the teacher training program at Harvard is a long-term moon-observation program. I don't remember if details of it were in the book I have, The Having of Wonderful Ideas, or in an article I found on-line; but it would be worth searching around for if you haven't already found it.

I will have to go looking! Thanks. :)