Menu

I need that Barbie doll...

dakarimom5

You know, the one that got recalled for saying math was hard!! My R&S workbooks came yesterday and my 4yo is so excited. Well, she was excited until she tried to make her 2's...they are backwards. She looks at me and says she is not doing math ever again because math is hard!! I just laughed!!:lol:

FTR...I really didn't want to teach her yet but she is adament she is going to learn to read and count..NOW!!

You know, the one that got recalled for saying math was hard!! My R&S workbooks came yesterday and my 4yo is so excited. Well, she was excited until she tried to make her 2's...they are backwards. She looks at me and says she is not doing math ever again because math is hard!! I just laughed!!:lol:

FTR...I really didn't want to teach her yet but she is adament she is going to learn to read and count..NOW!!

My daughter is the same way. She gets so bent out of shape when her letters aren't just perfect. I fear the future with her!

We love the R&S books here! My dd just finished the pre-preschool ones and my son did the preschool ones at 4. He still will pick one of the extras up and spend time working through it.

Maybe you could do some preschool or k wkbks with her. My dd loves the ABC series by R&S. And there are those at Toys R Us too. They would be much easier than the 1st grade R&S. Not so much writing. More of the circling. And do hands on math with her.

ETA:

Whoops! I now see you are doing the preschool books.

FWIW, my dd is that way about reading. She breaks down if she makes a mistake.

Edited by Susie in MS